Ferienparadies Natterer See
5-STAR PANORAMIC CAMPING AT THE GATEWAY TO THE SOUTH
Our holiday camp is probably one of the most beautifully located campsites in Europe. Experience unique views in the middle of unspoilt nature, only 7 km from the three-time Olympic city of Innsbruck.
Enjoy your holidays on one of our convenient pitches with a panoramic view or in one of our fixed accommodations. We offer comfortable mobile homes, sleeping barrels, wood lodges and luxurious safari lodge tents. We also have comfortable guest rooms and brand new garden apartments with their own pergola and balcony. Our “Floating Homes” on the lake and our “Tiny House Green Space” architectural highlight are also new. The communications centre of our holiday camp is an architecturally unique multifunction building − which has already won several distinctions − with reception area, library, supermarket, bistro bar, extremely modern sanitary facilities with the “Blitz & Donnergrotte” (“Thunder & Lightning Grotto”) children’s wash land, exclusive private baths, cinema and panoramic lounge.
The campsite’s own bathing lake with a large water park offers aquatic fun for young and old alike. Our professionally trained hosts/hostesses make sure that sport, fun and entertainment are available for the whole family. Explore the fantastic Tyrolean mountain scenery on one of our guided hikes, or look for your personal challenge on the region’s numerous mountain tracks.
- Nature Resort - Austria's 1st Glampingpark with wood lodges and luxurious safari lodge tents
- Mega aquapark and water slide in the bathing lake
- Award-winning main building with mini market, bistro bar and library
- Ultra-modern sanitary facilities with family wash land "Lightning & Thunder Grotto"
- Large selection of gastronomy directly on site
- Free bus connection to Innsbruck
- ANWB Campsite of the Year 2017
- DCC European award winner in platinum
- Dolde Media Campsite Award 2020
- Camping.Info Award 2020 - TOP 100