Experience great moments
The family-run *****-star summer and winter campsite and the accompanying ****-star Hotel Woferlgut with its excellent restaurant have been known for many years for superb holidays of the highest level. You will also be delighted by the personal care offered by the Hofer Family and their dedicated employees.
- LAZYBONES can enjoy the exclusive and tastefully designed equipment on the site.
- SPORT FREAKS will be delighted by the activities provided by our trained instructors.
- HIKING FANS are welcome to join our guided hikes and cycling tours.
- As for the LITTLE ONES, they will not get bored thanks to our trained child minders.
Cosy hours in the heated outdoor pool, work out in the unique 50m indoor sports pool or relax in the whirlpool: the bathing worlds ensure a feel-good holiday in SalzburgerLand for all guests. You will find a total of five new pools at the Woferlgut. In addition, there is a 300 m2 fitness area with top equipment as well as treatment rooms for massages and physiotherapy - so that nothing stands in the way of your dream holiday.
And by the way, many of the outdoor sports, leisure and recreation facilities, as well as childcare and guided cycling and hiking tours are "all inclusive".
+43 6545 73 030
Enquire to the campsite
Put on enquiry listdelete from wishlist
- Between the "Hohe Tauern" National Park and the "Europa Sport Region" Zell am See - Kaprun!
- Numerous awards such as ADAC PINCAMP, ANWB, Camping.info Award and selected member of the "Leading Campings of Europe".
- Unique bathing worlds with 5 pools on 4,500 sqm and own bathing lake.
23.09.2023 - 30.09.2023
04.11.2023 - 21.12.2023
Bruck Fusch | Großglockner
The central location in the national park "Hohe Tauern" guarantees "pure nature" in summer as well as in winter. The skiing areas of Zell am See and Kaprun, which are only a few minutes away, can be reached comfortably with the free ski buses.
Within a radius of a few kilometers are excursions such as Großglockner High Alpine Road, festival city of Salzburg, wildlife and amusement parks, cable cars, gorges, castles & palaces, thermal baths, lakes & fun pools, panoramic roads, museums, show mines, railroads, buses & ships, as well as a lot of fun and leisure. Our tip: with purchase of the "SalzburgerLand Card" 180 sights and attractions can be visited!
Your IP address will be sent to Google