Luxury camping vacation in Ehrwald
The 5-star campsite offers exclusive standard and comfort pitches in the middle of the park or at the idyllic edge of the forest, directly at the valley station of the Tyrolean Zugspitzbahn. In addition to all the camping amenities, the spacious pitches have water, waste water, electricity and SAT connections as well as free WLAN throughout the resort.
The modern Badehaus Deluxe has 35 private bathrooms with shower/WC and bath/WC, a well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerators and a cosy dining table, as well as a washing and drying room. Furthermore, the bathhouse offers a storage room for mountain bikes, as well as a ski and boot drying room.
With the optional pampering half-board, guests enjoy the finest culinary delights. The large Zugspitz shop offers all daily necessities. The water and relaxation worlds with panoramic indoor adventure pool, sauna landscape and 490 m² swimming pond in the garden provide relaxation. 5 water slides, a toddlers' pool, 1,500 m² of indoor adventure worlds with childcare and 10,000 m² of garden with a giant trampoline and go-kart track make children's hearts beat faster.
In summer, the resort is the ideal starting point for wonderful hiking and mountain bike tours in the region. In winter, there are 89 lifts and approx. 214 kilometres of slopes in the immediate vicinity, as well as numerous winter hiking trails and cross-country ski runs directly from the resort.
- 5-star camping facility
- Pitches in the middle of the park or on the idyllic edge of the forest
- Directly at the foot of the Zugspitze / directly at the valley station of the Tyrolean Zugspitze Railway
- DELUXE bathhouse for lots of comfort
- 120 standard & comfort pitches
- à la carte restaurant with sun terrace
- 1,500 m² play and water world for children
- 10,000 m² garden with swimming pond
- Active & Vital World with indoor and outdoor pools, saunas, family and adults-only spa, gym
- Large Zugspitz shop
- DIDIs Kinderwelten with childcare from 3 years of age
- And much more!
- Water worlds with panoramic indoor adventure pool
- DIDI's water world for children with slide landscape and adventure pool
- Relaxation worlds with sauna and fitness facilities
- 490 m² swimming pond in the large garden area
- Indoor go-kart track, cinema, giant trampoline, ...
- DIDIs Kinderwelten with childcare (from 3 years)
- Free bike hire
- Vespa and e-mountain bike hire (for a fee)
- à la carte restaurant (reservation required)
- Varied family activity programme
Tiroler Zugspitz Arena
The Tyrolean Zugspitz Arena offers a variety of sports, recreation and leisure activities. In summer you will find a paradise here: 300 km of hiking trails, 90 hiking routes, numerous farmed alpine pastures, excellent mountain bike area and outstanding family cycling region. Blindsee, Heiterwangersee and Plansee can also be used as bathing lakes. Tyrolean Zugspitze golf course, high ropes climbing garden nearby.
In winter you are in the middle of a skiing and winter sports paradise: approx. 89 lifts and 214 km of pistes, 131 km of cross-country ski runs, some with snow, ski courses and a very good offer for beginners and experts. With the Tiroler Zugspitzbahn, right next to the resort, you can reach the summit of the Zugspitze in just 10 minutes.
Your IP address will be sent to Google